Restoring Access to Office 365 Calendar After Password Change
When you connect your Office 365 calendar to Appointment.one we have access to your calendar only. This is done using a mechanism called oauth which limits our access. At no point can we ever access your password or any other part of Office 365 (such as documents, email, etc.).
As a security measure Microsoft revokes all third party access to calendars when you change your Office 365 password. When this happens Appointment.one will quickly detect the change and notify you with instructions on how to restore this connection.
When Appointment.one loses access to your Office 365 calendar your existing meetings and events will continue to exist but the following functionality is lost:
- No new appointments can be scheduled using Appointment.one
- Real-time updates of response status will be unavailable
- Visitors to your events page will receive an error message indicated they should connect with you directly
Steps to restore Appointment.one connectivity to Office 365:
- Navigate to your Account Calendar settings page
- Press the Re-connect button associated with your Office 365 account
We're doing amazing things at Appointment.one. Experience simple scheduling without email tag or double booking.